Ideal Basement Waterproofing now offers custom made grate and frames featuring concrete built c drain boxes that can be used for drains in heavy traffic and flow areas. These bar grates from StainlessDrains.com are heavy duty and are fork-lift rated.
Benefits of a Garage Sump Pump:
- Discards drain water
- Flooding and dampness prevention
- Safeguards against mold and mildew
- Stops sewer backups
- Increases the value of your home
Ideal Basement Waterproofing recommends the Tsurumi Submersible Sand/Trash Water Pump to prevent garage flooding. With nominal wear and clogging, the unit is designed to pump sand, solids and debris. The shaft-mounted agitator suspends sand and mud, allowing water to be removed.
- Shaft-mounted agitator suspends sand and mud, allowing sediment to be removed from sumps or basins
- Miniature thermal motor protects against heating and dry run
- Urethane semi vortex impeller for maximum durability and pump performance
- Unique impeller design is able to pass 1/4in. solids
- 100% copper wirings, built for continuous duty
- Rubber bottom won’t scratch hard surfaces
- Silicone carbide mechanical seal faces
- Anti-wicking block in cable protects motor when cable jacket is cut or breached
To stop driveway flooding, contact us today to install trench drains in your driveway.