Ideal Basement Waterproofing provides crack and foundation repair services helping homeowners in Morristown, Madison, Montville, Chatham, Lincroft, Red Bank, and Cranford, New Jersey. In New Jersey, foundation problems are common as the ground shifts and foundations settle. At Ideal Basement Waterproofing, we have 25 years of hands-on experience repairing cracks and foundations.
How do you know if you need foundation repair services?
Some signs that you might need crack and foundation repair services include the following:
- Visible cracks on the interior walls or zigzagging along the exterior of a brick home;
- Doors or windows that stick and don’t open or close as easily as they once did;
- Caulking that has pulled away from windows;
- Crown molding that has pulled away from the ceiling;
- Bowed basement walls;
- Water pooling in the basement;
- Mold growth;
- Sloping or sinking floors; and/or
- Wrinkles in the wallpaper.
In addition, if you have a brick home, you can use a level to check mortar joints. These should be in straight lines.
When should you call a professional?
At Ideal Basement Waterproofing, our qualified, professional staff will analyze your crack and foundation problems and provide the best solution for your issues, whether big or small.
Even small cracks can be a threat to the foundation of your home. These small cracks grow larger, leading to structural damage, and also allow water seepage, which can lead to the growth of mold. They also allow an entry point for insects and radon gas. Sealing cracks is the most effective way to stop this damage.
Foundation repair services
At Ideal Basement Waterproofing, we tackle foundation repairs with the latest technology. Some of the services we offer include the following:
- Foundation crack repair;
- Slab and floor installation or replacement;
- Complete wall replacement; and
- Interior wall resurfacing and painting.
Contact us today at Ideal Basement Waterproofing for all your crack and foundation repair needs! We also offer services such as French drain and sump pump installation that can prevent damage to the foundation of your home.