What are Porter Services?
Day Porters are individuals who maintain cleanliness, organization and maintenance of a business facility. Porters are responsible for keeping your business clean during high traffic, busy times of the day. Day porters tasks include any of the following:
- Cleaning and maintaining offices and the lobby
- Restocking and sanitizing bathrooms
- Taking out the trash
- Cleaning communal areas
- Taking down and setting up furniture
- Cleaning windows
- Service calls
- Mopping up spills
- Minor repairs
Benefits of Day Porter Services
- Improves Facility Appearance
- A great first impression
- A clean and neatly organized workspace
- Maintain Building Safety
- Air quality
- Cleaning up spills
- Light maintenance
- Health and safety of employees
- Cost Efficient
- Don’t need a large night cleaning crew for after hours cleanup
- Customer Service
- Porter can communicate and coordinate with specialists coming in such as landscapers, carpet cleaners, etc.
- Frees up time for other employees to stick to their work
- Can conduct deliveries and vendors
- Increase Productivity
- Production better in a clean and organized environment
- Relieves employees and takes time away from having them handle cleaning duties themselves
Choosing the Right Day Porter Service
- Ensure the day porter and your employees can be cohesive together.
- Don’t take the cheapest option. Sometimes quality service comes at a little extra cost.
- Make sure they have a good track record.
- Make sure they are trained and updated on the latest cleaning guidelines.
- Make sure they are fully insured.
- Make sure they have good customer service skills.
- Must be flexible and not get in the way of daily operations.
- Transparency and good communication with client is key.
At Ideal Basement Waterproofing, we will install the basement dehumidifier that is right for your home. Contact us today for a quote.