No installation needed! Stand-alone, self contained solar power system consists of main generator unit and (2) – 100 watt solar panels. No need to connect to household wiring, just plug the solar panels into the solar power generator unit and you’re ready to go. The system supplies uninterrupted backup power for your Apartment, Condo, Home or RV. It will power all of your essential home appliances and electronics during a power outage or emergency. Provides up to 135 amp hours of household electricity. Enough to run almost any electronic product or appliance you might connect to your home wall outlet. The Solar generator unit uses a rugged, well designed housing that is weather Resistant with the option to mount it on a dolly (price extra). The system is designed to operate inside not outside. The system runs silently! Emits no fumes! No gas is needed! And is virtually maintenance free. Put it on the patio and expose one solar panel and the system will keep itself ready to operate for years.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- The attached junction box is rated IP65 (complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets).
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- High module conversion efficiency.
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Bypass diode minimizes power drop caused by shade and ensures excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Easy Installation: Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing.
- Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (0.006 in2), 800mm (31.5 in) Connectors: MC4 Connectors
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
- Weight: 16.5lbs
- Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In
- 3500 watts continuous power
- 7000 watts peak power
- Provides 29.2 Amps
- Anodized aluminum case provides durability
- LED Display- Input Voltage/Output Wattage
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Internal 30 Amp spade-type Fuses
- 12 volt Input
- FOUR – 3 Prong 120 volt AC outlet
- Overload Indicator
- Power ON/OFF Switch
- Optimum efficiency up to 90%
- No-load draw 0.2 amp
- Output Wave Form Modified Sinewave
- Input voltage range 10-15 VDC
- Over voltage shutdown over 15 VDC
- Under voltage shutdown under 10 VDC
- Low voltage alarm Audible
- Overload shutdown – Yes
- Thermal shutdown – Yes
- Short circuit shutdown – Yes
- AC receptacle 4 three-prong receptacle
- Inverter weight 25.00 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 8.9 x 6.1 x 19.9 in.
- High modules conversion efficiency
- Excellent performance in low light environments
- Fully self powered off-grid systems
- Suitable for commercial and power station property
- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- Compatible with both 12 volt and 24 volt solar panels and batteries
- Handles up to 30 amps of array current
- Handles up to 400 watts of solar power on 12V or 800 watts on 24V
- Maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries
- Maintains 12 volt batteries in a fully charged state
- LED indicator shows when solar is charging the battery
- LED indicator shows when the system is over voltage
The battery assembly, protective circuitry, solar charge controller, power inverter, wiring, AC-powered battery charger, extension cable, and accessories are housed inside a dustproof, and crushproof hard case. The solar panels are carried separately. 12-volt DC power is accessible via 2 – 110v wall outlets and that is protected against over-current by the internal circuitry of the solar charge controller. 120-volt AC power is provided by a power inverter and that is protected against over-current internally. The solar power input connector is implanted into a sidewall of the hard case.
Rechargeable, 12.8-volt, 135 amp-hour, battery pack that will tolerate at least 2000 discharge-charge cycles at continuous 70% depth of discharge. The battery can be charged directly from the solar panel using the solar charge controller and custom connector-extension cable.
(2) high-efficiency 100 Watt, 12 Volt units in a silver frame with blue panels that weigh 16.5 pounds each. They are small enough and light enough to fit in windows and don’t need to be outside but they must be in direct sun light in order to charge sufficiently. Use it for your RV when camping or beach trips with the family, either way the 100 Watts 12 Volts solar panel will give you the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming from the panel, connection with other panels is a breeze.
Solar Charge Controller:
The main advantage of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) is that power loss in the switching devices is very low. When a switch is off, there is practically no current. When the device is on, there is almost no voltage drop across the switch. Power loss, being the product of voltage and current, is thus in both cases close to zero. PWM also works well with digital controls, which, because of their on/off nature, can easily set to the needed duty cycle. This solar power system controller adopts the most advance digital techniques and operates fully automatically. The PWM battery charging can greatly increase the lifetime of your battery and has various unique functions and quite easy to use features.
Run Time on Typical Applications before a recharge is required 70 Amp unit:
- Cordless Phone 40 Watts … 824.5 hrs
- Cell Phone 20 Watts … 140 hrs
- Internet Modem 15 Watts … 110 hrs
- Inkjet Printer 50-75 Watts … 95 hrs
- Clock Radio 10 Watts … 170 hrs
- Laptop Computer 20-140 Watts … 30-50 hrs
- 20″ LCD Monitor 52 Watts … 42 hrs
- Table Lamp 40 Watts … 300 hrs
- 13″ TV 60 Watts … 22 hrs
- Desktop Computer 80Watts … 16 hrs – 48 hrs
- 8.8 cu. ft. Freezer 200 Watts … 6 hr
- 18 cu. ft. Fridge 500 Watts … 30 min
- Sump Pump (0.5 HP) 500 Watts … 180 min
- Microwave 900-1600 Watts … 40 min
In a typical emergency scenario, you could run (7) 40 watt lamps, your cell phone, your lap top a 20″ flat screen TV and a radio all night long and recharge the entire system during the sunlight of the next day and still have power to spare.
- 2 – 100 WATT SOLAR PANELS
- CHARGE CONTROLLER
- 2 – BATTERIES
- 7000 WATT PEAK POWER INVERTER, 3500 WATT CONTINUOUS POWER
Sump Pump Services
Sump pump failure will leave your basement vulnerable to flooding and extensive water damage. If you have a sump pump that needs servicing, the professionals at Ideal Basement Waterproofing can help. Contact us today to find out what we can do for you.